Design it Forward 2018
"Design it Forward" (DiF) is our way of paying it forward. Each year, we donate our interior design services to one food or beverage concept in the Greater Phoenix area. We created this arm of the business to support the talent and passion found in our local community.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Chefs. Coffee connoisseurs. Wine enthusiasts. Home bakers. Foodies. Entrepreneurs. Anyone with a new or growing food and beverage concept in the Greater Phoenix area. Whether you have a physical space or are in the market for one, you qualify.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To apply, you must meet the minimum requirements noted below:
- Food and beverage-based business (restaurant, bar, coffee shop, cafe, bakery, etc.)
- New or growing concept
- 1000-2500 SF of usable space (existing or in the works)
- Locally owned and operated
- Located-or to be located-in the Greater Phoenix area: Phoenix, Surprise, Peoria, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Goodyear, Avondale, Apache Junction, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Glendale, and Sun City
WHEN DO I APPLY?
June 4, 2018: Online application opens at 8AM PST
July 13, 2018: Online application closes at 11PM PST
Mid-July: Judging opens
Early-August: Judging closes and winner is announced
*Awarded design services can be utilized any time between August 2018-August 2019
WHAT DOES THE WINNER RECEIVE?
The winner of DiF will receive the following:
- A fully developed concept
- 2D floor plan
- 2D lighting plan
- Material and finish selection
- Furniture and lighting selection
- 3D interior rendering
WHERE DO I APPLY?
Right here! Scroll down to the application form.
The application is now closed.
For questions or comments, please use our Contact Form.